Posted on Jan 16, 2014
- Boris Varga, PhD: “Election Revolutions” in Former Socialist Countries. February 7, 2013.
- Prof. Livija Cvetićanin, PhD, corresponding member of ASAV: Application of Mechanics in Contemporary Machinery. Inaugural speech. October 24, 2013.
- Prof. Emer. Támas Prugberger, honorary member of ASAV: Main Tendencies in Development of Labor Law until Present Day (A munkajog fejlődésének főbb csomópontjai napjainkig). November 25, 2013.
- Dušan Kováč: History of Slovakia (Istorija Slovačke). The promotion was held in the Assembly of the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina under patronate of Mrs. Ana Tomanova Makanova, Vice-President of the Assembly and President of the National Council of Slovak Ethnic Community. Speakers at the promotion were Acad. Miloš Tešić (VANU Secretary General), Samuel Boldocky (translator and reviewer of the book), Ana Tomanova Makanova and author Dušan Kováč. April 4, 2013.
- Stefan Barth, Nenad Novak Stefanović: Dialog between A Serb and A German at The Danube (Dijalog Srbina i Nemca na Dunavu). Medijska knjižara Krug, 2013. Speakers at the promotion were Nadežda Radović (editor) and the author Nenad Novak Stefanović. May 31, 2013.